Out of stock
Timex TwC004500 watch is by far my favorite of the current Expedition line. I think Timex does the basic quartz field watch very well and this one is just dripping in vintage character.
1. Look at the dial—white arabics with inner 24 hour arabics on a black background. Clean, timeless, easy to read.
2. Look at how nicely they integrated the date window into the 24 hour ring. They could have just slapped a white date wheel under there, but with the choice of black, the dial is so beautifully balanced. The date is instantly available if you want it, but otherwise if just disappears.
3. At 40mm the case isn’t exactly vintage proportions, but it doesn’t look unusually large on small wrist, I think it would work well for most wrists.
4. The large crown really adds to the vintage vibe.
5. The strap is fine. It’s made of four layer genuine leather.
6. Ticking volume has been fine unlike Weekender watch that ticked very loudly. This one is much quieter. I hardly notice it ticking on my wrist. It seems to get louder when it take it off and out it on a table.
Case material Brass
Case diameter 40 millimeters
Case Thickness 11 millimeters
Band Material genuine-leather
Band length Men’s Standard
Dial Glass Mineral
Band width 20 millimeters
Band Color Brown
Dial color Black