Timex T49980 Expedition SHOCK vibration alarm clock Watch
Timex T49980 is a watch from Expedition collection in durable black
housing made of polycarbonate.
Case diameter 50 mm case thickness 16 mm.
The Dial Glass made of acrylic recessed relative to the housing.
The inscription on the body of the SHOCK suggests that watch
protected against shock in accordance with the standard ISO Shock.
The strap is made from rubber.
The watch has a stopwatch with memory for 30 laps
timer with repeat function, three alarm clock with ability to set:
every day, weekends, weekdays.
There is a function a silent vibrating signal that can be set on
the alarm clock and the timer.
Vibrations is strong powerful and surely recognized, when the watch on the wrist.
There is a function “Event” — you can choose event from 15 preset,
for example, birthday, Doctor, Meeting, etc.
Water resistant 200m.
• Electronic chronograph watch.
• Protection from shock ISO shock
• Case — polycarbonate
• 200m water resistance
• Strap — rubber
• Acrylic glass
• Stopwatch with a maximum time of measurement — 100 hours and modes: lap (intermediate result) and split (cumulative).
• 24-hour decreasing timer.
• Daily alarm clock.
• The vibration signal, the combined signal ( vibration sound)
• 15 preset events reminder ( birthday, holiday, etc.)
• Electro — luminescent backlight Indiglo
• Battery Type CR2032
All pictures are taken on the arm with the diameter of the wrist 18 cm/7.1 inches
There are no reviews yet.